I’m republishing this show with the amazing Chef Babette Davis because I can not imagine a more inspiring, warm and passionate guest to start 2024 with!
If you want to get Stronger, Fitter and Healthier as You Age then Babette is your lady.
This is a conversation that left me emotional in the best possible way. You will feel the love and positive intentions emanating from this powerful woman.
First though a quick request that doubles as a fantastic offer!
For the month of JANUARY ONLY I am giving away the fillable PDF version of the Plant Positive Journal in return for an iTunes review of The Healthification Podcast.
My goal is for the Podcast, and the Journal to work together in having the largest, positive impact possible as we plant compassionate vegan seeds all around the world.
If you’d like to help make that happen, AMAZING!
• Please review The Healthification Podcast in iTunes.
• Take a screenshot of your review.
• Email me your screenshot (email@example.com) and I will email you a link to the complete editable PDF version of the Plant Positive Journal.
Alternatively just head to strongbodygreenplanet.com/review-the-podcast/ for those details again.
Here are the show notes for the original show: E819: Chef Babette, Ageing Strong and Why Love Is Easier Than Hate.
In this conversation we cover:
- How Chef Babette’s life looked and how she felt in her 20’s.
- Going plant-based in her 40’s and the positive impact it had on her health.
- Convincing friends and family is the biggest challenge.
- Why it’s never too late to change and why LOVE is easier than hate.
- The food at Stuff I Eat and how it is a transitional menu.
- The importance of self-love and self care.
- Why there is no room to live with hate in your heart.
- The habits Chef Babette priorities’ to stay positive and grateful.
Visit her restaurant, Stuff I Eat:
Purchase Chef Babette’s dessert cookbook Cash In On Cashews: 50 plus Desserts using One Nut.
That’s it for this week in Healthification.
If you LOVED this chat please share it with someone dear to you. I feel like we could all do with more Chef Babette in our lives!
Finally, if you know someone who is plant-based curious or who has been a valuable vegan ally to you please consider gifting them the Plant Positive Journal. It comes in both printed format and now also as a fillable PDF, to escape pesky postage.
To learn more check out: www.strongbodygreenplanet.com/journal. I would love to hear from you if you have any additional questions about the journal and how to get your hand on it! You can reach me via firstname.lastname@example.org.
With love and gratitude plant friends.
If you liked “How to Get Stronger, Fitter and Healthier in 2024 with Chef Babette Davis.” you’ll also like Veganism Is Not “A White Thing” with The Invisible Vegan’s, Jasmine C. Leyva.
If you liked “How to Get Stronger, Fitter and Healthier in 2024 with Chef Babette Davis.” you’ll also like Reversing Diabetes and getting Healthy at Last with Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams.
If you liked “How to Get Stronger, Fitter and Healthier in 2024 with Chef Babette Davis.” you’ll also like Escape The System That keeps Us Fat, Sick, and Tired with The Badass Vegan.
If you liked “How to Get Stronger, Fitter and Healthier in 2024 with Chef Babette Davis.” you’ll also like E578: No Fuss Vegan / The Advice I’m Giving My Mum!
If you liked “How to Get Stronger, Fitter and Healthier in 2024 with Chef Babette Davis.” you’ll also like Look Good, Feel Good and Do Good by Becoming a Fabulous Vegan with Jasmin Singer.